Click the Registration tab to register
Anyone interested in becoming a ref this season please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Emerald Coast Ice Hockey League plays by the USA Hockey Rule Book. Every four years, USA Hockey updates the rule book--the 2017-18 season is the start of a new cycle, so here are a few of the changes you should know:
1. Face Offs will ONLY occur at one of the nine face off spots.
2. If an attacking player shots the puck and it strikes the goal crossbar or posts and then goes out of play, the face-off shall be at one of the marked end zone face spots in that attacking zone.
Additional Rules to know:
1. Icing: ECIHL uses the defending blue line to determine icing (USA Hockey rule book uses the center red line. So, if a defending team shoots the puck out of their zone and it crosses their bluer line, the center line, the attacking blue line, then crosses the attacking goal line without being touched by either team, icing is called.
2. Chin Straps are REQUIRED and must be fastened securely. As a guide, use the two finger rule for adjusting the strap--no more than two fingers width of spacing between the strap and the bottom of the chin.
See you on the ice!
Please email at ECIHL@outlook.com for more information and availability.
GOALIES ONLY-Please email email@example.com prior to registering.
The ECIHL is a USA HOCKEY affiliated adult league (18+) serving the entire Emerald Coast Area (Mississippi to Panama City, FL). We have all skill levels from beginner on up. ALL PLAYERS must have a current USA HOCKEY (covering fall/spring season) membership to play.
Only skaters with approved jerseys will be allowed on the ice unless given specific permission by the Board.
The ECIHL comprises of 2 divisions, C league and B league. Those who are looking for a more casual style of play can sign up for C league which is reserved for players new to the game or more skilled players* who want to help others improve. Otherwise, sign up and come out for the B league open skates at the start of the season and you'll be assigned a team by skill level*. If you have any questions please email us at ECIHL@outlook.com.
*the ECIHL board reserves the right to move players between B/C league so a min/max skill level will be monitored and enforced in both leagues.
1. No Alcohol on Civic Center property--players or spectators caught with alcohol will be banned from the civic center and players will forfeit league fees.
2. ECIHL members are not to use the side doors to enter the arena--use ONLY the doors next to the box office.
3. This is a no checking league.
4. Fighting or acting in such a way that incites fighting will not be tolerated.
You could win $5000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW